Question 120 to 140 mm fan socket extender ? And an L shaped very short (not to tall) CPU 8 pin connector

jeppejack

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2014
As the question says.

I am currently looking for ideas and or options for a 120mm to 140mm extender. that doesn´t extend beyond 140mm 140mm so i can add one of those 120mm mounting holes 140mm slim fans to my radiator. WIll have options to 3d print if anyone has any good ideas, like a diagonal hole extenders.

At the same time i am looking for any solution to my problem, being that my radiator is at the moment just 1cm too big to be mounted properly on top of my CPU 8 pin power cable. So i am looking for an L shaped option that preferably is extremely thin in (height), so that the radiator can get just 0.5cm to 1cm further down.

kanewolf

Titan
As the question says.

I am currently looking for ideas and or options for a 120mm to 140mm extender. that doesn´t extend beyond 140mm 140mm so i can add one of those 120mm mounting holes 140mm slim fans to my radiator. WIll have options to 3d print if anyone has any good ideas, like a diagonal hole extenders.

At the same time i am looking for any solution to my problem, being that my radiator is at the moment just 1cm too big to be mounted properly on top of my CPU 8 pin power cable. So i am looking for an L shaped option that preferably is extremely thin in (height), so that the radiator can get just 0.5cm to 1cm further down.
Do you have your radiator in push-pull? If so, start by dropping one set of fans.

jeppejack

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2014
Do you have your radiator in push-pull? If so, start by dropping one set of fans.
No i currently have only one set of fans, it is cause i have an extremely small case (220t) and i cut some part of it off, so that a 280 radiator fits at the top (snugly), but those two things needs changes so i can mount two fans (15mm) for the low height ram.

While the height of the CPU 8 pin connector with cables, is just again 0.5cm to 1cm to tall for it to be a perfect fit.