$1200 Gaming PC Build (Before tax) (upgrade from my old PC)

reddenlam

Honorable
Jun 21, 2018
I'm planning to use this as a future reference later on. This is the budget I'm going to stick with. Depending on my project (upgrading my room) this purchase can be dealt as soon as in August to December deadline. **If you have a suggestion on when I should take into consideration on buying this, feel free to point it out, thank you.**

Here are my current components for my PC:
Motherboard: MSI 760GM-P34
CPU: AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core Processor
RAM: Ramos Technology EWB4GB681CA3-16IC
Disk Drive: TOSHIBA DT01ACA050
Processor: AMD FX
Case: Mid tower (I don't know what it's called)

Building Exception: Monitor, Case (Preferably).

Additional usage: Mainly gaming (from Osu! to League of Legends, battlefield, etc.), and school work

I'm hoping this is as much information as I can provide you. I don't really have much of a knowledge on PC but overall just want an upgrade.

Solution
If you plan to get the build done between August-December I recommend coming back then and asking for the list. Reason is that there will be New GPU lineup from NVIDIA and possibly some new hardware lineup will be out in market by that time. If we give you a list now it will become outdated and inaccurate. There can also be price fluctuation which can get you better or worse build by that time(depending on prices going up or down respectively).
If you plan to get the build done between August-December I recommend coming back then and asking for the list. Reason is that there will be New GPU lineup from NVIDIA and possibly some new hardware lineup will be out in market by that time. If we give you a list now it will become outdated and inaccurate. There can also be price fluctuation which can get you better or worse build by that time(depending on prices going up or down respectively).

Solution