Question 120MM ARGB fan for Arctic freezer 34?

Oct 28, 2022
So I just bought the Arctic Freezer 34 (Black and Grey Colorway) Im thinking of buying an ARGB 120MM fan that can be Put on the Heatsink to Replace the Stock Grey One, Any Suggestions? That can be put on the Arctic freezer 34?

Lutfij

Titan
If you wanted RGB/ARGB on your cooler, why didn't you just go along with an air cooler that did come with it out of the box, like the Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2 FX? In fact, why not return your cooler and then pick the Be Quiet! cooler up? As a side note, you could just get an ARGB/RGB LED strip and illuminate the case around the cooler instead of replacing the fans on said cooler. If you're inclined on changing the fans for something else, you should look into high static pressure fans.

So I just bought the Arctic Freezer 34 (Black and Grey Colorway) Im thinking of buying an ARGB 120MM fan that can be Put on the Heatsink to Replace the Stock Grey One, Any Suggestions? That can be put on the Arctic freezer 34?
Any 120mm fan would work but why not stick with Arctic brand ? I have plenty of them and am very satisfied. This one for instance
https://www.arctic.de/en/BioniX-P120-A-RGB/ACFAN00146A
One of best on the market.

Oct 28, 2022
If you wanted RGB/ARGB on your cooler, why didn't you just go along with an air cooler that did come with it out of the box, like the Be Quiet! Pure Rock 2 FX? In fact, why not return your cooler and then pick the Be Quiet! cooler up? As a side note, you could just get an ARGB/RGB LED strip and illuminate the case around the cooler instead of replacing the fans on said cooler. If you're inclined on changing the fans for something else, you should look into high static pressure fans.
Because the "ARGB/RGB" Fan that Im going to Purchase soon is the one that Im gonna be Putting it in the Arctic Heatsink instead of its Free Fan/s, and I chose arctic Freezer 34 because of its Dimension because Im having Issues with Ram clearance.

TRENDING THREADS