Question 12100 + Gigabyte H610M + 32bit windows

Oct 28, 2022
do this combination can work?
i have a very expensive hardware which need win7/10 32bits, but i unable to boot os installation with rufus made installer. may i know is that possible to this work?

Q2 what is the latest available hardware with well with 32bits windows? amd? intel?

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2022
The main issues is driver support.
Intel will no longer support integrated graphics in 32 bit.
You will probably need a discrete graphics card.
I use a evga GTX750ti on my 32 bit machine.
is that if i disable intel graphic on 12100 will make the boot into 32bit system?
in my motherboard setting, it not willing to retain CSM enable, after reboot will disable CSM mode automatically.

USAFRet

Titan
urm.... so what do you purpose so i can boot into 32bit install with this hardware?
I propose you build an inexpensive dedicated system to run this "very expensive hardware "

This has multiple benefits.
  1. It will work.
  2. It can be changed/upgraded as needed.
  3. It does not affect any other ops.

Why are you wanting to run this on a 12th Gen Intel system, that is NOT compatible with the needed OS?

Oct 28, 2022
I propose you build an inexpensive dedicated system to run this "very expensive hardware "

This has multiple benefits.
  1. It will work.
  2. It can be changed/upgraded as needed.
  3. It does not affect any other ops.

Why are you wanting to run this on a 12th Gen Intel system, that is NOT compatible with the needed OS?
question here is which latest CPU still support 32bit and still available in market? i am trying to use 12100 due to the older system come along with machine is very old second hand refurbished (broken few time due to they are old). this is why i purchase new hardware which is far cheaper and available everywhere.

USAFRet

Titan
question here is which latest CPU still support 32bit and still available in market? i am trying to use 12100 due to the older system come along with machine is very old second hand refurbished (broken few time due to they are old). this is why i purchase new hardware which is far cheaper and available everywhere.
Besides a 32bit OS, what are the stated requirements of this 'expensive hardware'?