1300-1500 Price Range Laptop

WIPGamer

Honorable
Mar 25, 2015
I haven't payed a lot of attention to PCs recently so I don't really know what is good and what isn't. Basically I want a laptop that has at least a 1tb SSD and a 144hz monitor would be preferred. (My current desktop has those and I wouldn't want to downgrade)

My main usage of the laptop would be playing games, so it being a bit bulkier doesn't matter too much. I like to max out games whenever I can and I play a variety of them.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-14-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-9-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-1tb-ssd-moonlight-white/6452913.p?skuId=6452913

This is the laptop I was looking at, I was wondering if it seems like its the best option or if there is anything better on the market atm? (This one is already pricey and I'm a poor college student so around that price range would be my limit)

I have a lot of issues with my current PC having random black screens for 2-4 seconds and game crashes, I think its due to my GPU (5700xt) so if you can recommend a PC that you know will perform well and won't have random issues that would be nice! It already sucks to have to move from a desktop to a laptop but whatever I have to do college stuff and don't want to not have a pc whenever I travel around or things like that.

KhouhenStercie.Bacus

Commendable
Aug 18, 2019
You might want to consider checking Jarrod's laptop review on youtube, with your specific model, I would suggest the Lenovo Legion 5, a bit heavier but good performance, but it depends just check out the reviewer I mention you might be able to see and compare the laptop which is for you.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS