Question Intel Core i5-1335U is below benchmark score ?

Jul 6, 2024
So I bought my laptop from best buy, I read online that the cinebench mark should be 8.8k. however, even with tuning power settings, real time pirorty, and fan, the highest I have gotten is 7.8k score, and I believe that's just for rendering one image. Is there anything wrong?

edit: the laptop model number is x1504VA-BS52T-CB, it's running single channel but I believe cinebench doesn't really care about ram.

Reactions: jnjnilson6

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

the model number is x1504VA-BS52T-CB
What SKU was the one shown/used on the review you mentioned? Got a link to said review? Which version of Cinebench did you run on your laptop? From a crude Google image search, it looks like your laptop only has one slot for ram.

BIOS version for your laptop?

Jul 6, 2024

What SKU was the one shown/used on the review you mentioned? Got a link to said review? Which version of Cinebench did you run on your laptop? From a crude Google image search, it looks like your laptop only has one slot for ram.

https://nanoreview.net/en/cpu/intel-core-i5-1335u no sku, I think its the average score. And the cinebench I'm using is r23.
my task manager says its 1 of 2 slots used, so shouldn't it be 2 slots. But I believe it doesn't really matter for cinebench

I'll restart my computer and tell you the bios.

Jul 6, 2024

uefi version is X1504VA.301

Jul 6, 2024

also is the SKU 1335u, IDK what is the sku you're talking about

So I bought my laptop from best buy, I read online that the cinebench mark should be 8.8k. however, even with tuning power settings, real time pirorty, and fan, the highest I have gotten is 7.8k score, and I believe that's just for rendering one image. Is there anything wrong?

edit: the laptop model number is x1504VA-BS52T-CB, it's running single channel but I believe cinebench doesn't really care about ram.
Make sure the pc your comparing to is the same as what you have.

I doubt it will hurt anything to add a 8GB stick and bring dual channel into play.