Question 13900ks overclock

Hey there,

There seems to be quite a bit of resource available, like this : Overclocking and Undervolting the new Core i9 13900k. Tools, Tips and Gameplay - YouTube

They are essentially the same chip. In terms of the mobo, whilst it's relevant, it should very similar options to those in these vids.

What I would say though is, why? Why do you want OC already the fastest chip available? The reason I'm asking is because both Intel and AMD are pushing the boundaries in terms of clocks. They already come nearly maxed out, and that leaves very little available OC headroom. Sure if you have exotic cooling, or are an XOC, then yeah I can unserstand.

Otherwise, I'd suggest leaving it do its thing with TVB.

Thanks for the link. Well, I am just curious how much more can i push it .

i hear ya! I guess the point being that unless you have exotic cooling, or are an XOC, then you are already near the limit of this chip. Not only that you need really strong cooling, as the CPU is deisgned to run at high temps for max performance.

What cooler are you using? This can really limit performance if it's not appropriate.

Superlp12

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2013
i hear ya! I guess the point being that unless you have exotic cooling, or are an XOC, then you are already near the limit of this chip. Not only that you need really strong cooling, as the CPU is deisgned to run at high temps for max performance.

What cooler are you using? This can really limit performance if it's not appropriate.
Full custom loop with 2 x 480 58mm radiator and 2 x 360 58mm radiator with push/pull all intake and 4 x 120mm exhaust fans. Tuff 4090, Corsair Ax1600i psu and case is the Corsair 1000D