[SOLVED] 140mm exhaust rgb/white fan choices?

May 21, 2020
so im looking for some fans for the top of my case and they need to be able to light up white. Only fans ive been able to find are corsair af 140 white led just im not sure if they have connections that only connect to corsair hubs and if theyre loud. any help is appreciated :)

Solution
so im looking for some fans for the top of my case and they need to be able to light up white. Only fans ive been able to find are corsair af 140 white led just im not sure if they have connections that only connect to corsair hubs and if theyre loud. any help is appreciated :)
I have 3 of Corsair AF140 as i see now there is a newer 2018 version i have the older version. The fans just have a 3-pin conntector for the fan and led to work. No need of corsair hub thats only for RGB fans and not one static color fans. I had the 2 of the fans running at full speed connected with the PSU and the noise was not a problem at least for me. The 2018 version probably will be even better.
I have 3 of Corsair AF140 as i see now there is a newer 2018 version i have the older version. The fans just have a 3-pin conntector for the fan and led to work. No need of corsair hub thats only for RGB fans and not one static color fans. I had the 2 of the fans running at full speed connected with the PSU and the noise was not a problem at least for me. The 2018 version probably will be even better.

Last edited:
Solution
May 21, 2020
thank you