144 hz as primary, 60 hz as secondary

hbazzi98

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013
okay, i know this issue has been butchered to the max, but here is my issue.

i have started streaming this week and i have the rig. i7 4770k, gtx 1080, 12gb ram, and so on. anyways,my fps is not the issue, even on streaming my fps is still high. BUT, i do have a 60 hz monitor that i use to watch my obs and my stream going on at the same time. the only issue i see is that the 144 hz monitor goes down to cap on 60 hz. i tried fullscreen, bordered fullscreen, and even windowed. i have tried to keep obs on the primary monitor (144hz), still same thing. the only thing i saw that is fixed is that to minimize the obs, and to use my phone to watch the stream. this is annoying because i want this to work out. i got a seperate gpu (radeon 4950 i think>) for that second monitor. i am thinking of using the vga from my z87-g45 gaming board to see if it works. any ideas in the middle of 2018? thank you for reading

hbazzi98

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013
MERGED QUESTION
Question from hbazzi98 : "144 hz as primary, 60 hz as secondary"

okay, i know this issue has been butchered to the max, but here is my issue.

i have started streaming this week and i have the rig. i7 4770k, gtx 1080, 12gb ram, and so on. anyways,my fps is not the issue, even on streaming my fps is still high. BUT, i do have a 60 hz monitor that i use to watch my obs and my stream going on at the same time. the only issue i see is that the 144 hz monitor goes down to cap on 60 hz. i tried fullscreen, bordered fullscreen, and even windowed. i have tried to keep obs on the primary monitor (144hz), still same thing. the only thing i saw that is fixed is that to minimize the obs, and to use my phone to watch the stream. this is annoying because i want this to work out. i got a seperate gpu (radeon 4950 i think>) for that second monitor. i am thinking of using the vga from my z87-g45 gaming board to see if it works. any ideas in the middle of 2018? thank you for reading