May 6, 2019
it has been around two years that my resolutions have been different i used to have 1440900 resolution but now its not even an option and to run things smoothly i have to use 1280720 and when i launch a game thats got 1440900setting it goes black screen saying not optimum mode recommended mode 1440900 i use a vga cable and my graphics card is biostar gt730 2gb gddr5 64bit the old graphics card is inno 3d geforce 9600gso 512mb and my screen is samsung syncmaster bw1953 i just need to know where the problem is to start fixing it or a solution i tried introducing that resolution myself but the screen becomes irritating and pixelated and size gets smaller thank you in advance

Mar 19, 2019
i have tried to find a driver for the monitor itself but couldnt my graphics card driver is the most recent version however
What if you uninstall your graphics card driver and reinstall it after, have you tried that?
This fixes most of the visual problems (most of the time)

I would recommend reinstalling your graphics card driver.
You should make a restorepoint before doing this, because if something goes wrong you can always go back.

May 6, 2019
What if you uninstall your graphics card driver and reinstall it after, have you tried that?

You should make a restorepoint before doing this, because if something goes wrong you can always go back.

imma try uninstalling it and reinstalling the nvidia driver and will get back to you as soon as im done

May 6, 2019
couldnt change anything there except resolution but it is back on 1280 720 again the 1440 900is not available i reinstalled the nvidia driver idk what to do and my monitor was repaired by samsung and they said its good now had gone total black screen after screen getting red and blue they repaired the vga port but my resolution problem still stands i even bought a new graphics card hoping itll fix it nope it didnt @ZenoVD

Last edited: