[SOLVED] 144hz monitor help

Apr 16, 2020
Hey guys, I have an AOC with 75hz and want to upgrade it to 144hz. I usually play cs go, cod and stuff like that and I’m really confused between the BenQ Zowie XL2411P and the AOC 24G2U , I know that the benq is older but the AOC has an IPS panel, any help is appreciated, thank you so much!

Reactions: Freeshivacado
Solution
Hey guys, I have an AOC with 75hz and want to upgrade it to 144hz. I usually play cs go, cod and stuff like that and I’m really confused between the BenQ Zowie XL2411P and the AOC 24G2U , I know that the benq is older but the AOC has an IPS panel, any help is appreciated, thank you so much!
Honestly i say go for the IPS monitor. The benq is older and thats not the best company to get a monitor from. I say go for AOC not only because its newer but because it has that IPS panel which will produce some of the richest colors on a gaming montior. I say go for it. But that descision is up to you.
Aug 22, 2020
Honestly i say go for the IPS monitor. The benq is older and thats not the best company to get a monitor from. I say go for AOC not only because its newer but because it has that IPS panel which will produce some of the richest colors on a gaming montior. I say go for it. But that descision is up to you.

Solution