[SOLVED] 144hz not showing up in Windows 10 GTX 650 Ti

Jun 24, 2021
So I have a Monitor (MAG322CQRV) that can output 144hz but it can only shows me 60hz and 65hz in Windows Display Advanced setting.
Somebody havinng the same problem?

Solution
So I have a Monitor (MAG322CQRV) that can output 144hz but it can only shows me 60hz and 65hz in Windows Display Advanced setting.
Unless your GTX 650 TI has DisplayPort output, you likely wont be getting 144Hz to work. I don't even think there is an active adapter to make DVI-D Dual Link work with DisplayPort to input to the monitor. You best option is to get a newer GPU with at least DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI 2.0. You might be able to make a custom resolution with HDMI output with refresh rate up to 75 Hz or possibly as high as 86Hz, but don't count on it to work properly.
Unless your GTX 650 TI has DisplayPort output, you likely wont be getting 144Hz to work. I don't even think there is an active adapter to make DVI-D Dual Link work with DisplayPort to input to the monitor. You best option is to get a newer GPU with at least DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI 2.0. You might be able to make a custom resolution with HDMI output with refresh rate up to 75 Hz or possibly as high as 86Hz, but don't count on it to work properly.

Reactions: spentshells
Solution
Jun 24, 2021
Yeah I would like to have a new GPU but well you know the reasons no rtx under 600 Euros in my country
but still thanks for the tip