Question 1500 euro laptop on 30/32 inch monitor its good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
now i will buy an i5-12600k with Asus prime z690-p wi by (ddr4), the purpose is 3D programming and design. in 3 years I think I will start the computer engineering degree course and I asked myself SATA this build which upgrades I would need to do in 4/5/6 years, during the degree course as the calculations and the workload it always gets a little heavier. what I would like to do is not to change the CPU and motherboard, but I don't know if it would be worthwhile for a good upgrade

Grealish01

Great
BANNED
Jan 22, 2022
assuming that in the future I have a desktop pc and a laptop, and a monitor connected to both the desktop and the laptop, I don't think there are any restrictions on the measurements of the monitor with regard to the desktop, but a 1500 euro laptop can be connected to a monitor 30 / 32 inch How do you see the video card in this? could he have difficulty? my guess is that it could be a bit grainy and therefore I should use a smaller monitor. please give me some information about it. I accept any kind of advice

USAFRet

Titan
now i will buy an i5-12600k with Asus prime z690-p wi by (ddr4), the purpose is 3D programming and design. in 3 years I think I will start the computer engineering degree course and I asked myself SATA this build which upgrades I would need to do in 4/5/6 years, during the degree course as the calculations and the workload it always gets a little heavier. what I would like to do is not to change the CPU and motherboard, but I don't know if it would be worthwhile for a good upgrade
As was said in one of your other threads....start researching the laptop in 3 years.
They change too often.

Closing this one.

Reactions: Grealish01
Status
Not open for further replies.