15mm D&D figures

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.miniatures.misc,uk.games.roleplay (More info?)

I am trying to obtain some of the Ral Partha 15mm Battlesystem figures from
the 1990s. Unfortunately, they are OOP and nothing appears on eBay.

Can anyone in the UK help with:

11-950 Baatezu
11-951 Bugbears of Dragonspear
11-952 Ogres of Dragonspear
11-953 Hobgoblins of Dragonspear
11-972 Levy of the Goblin Marches
11-974 Kobold Infantry

Thanks

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.miniatures.misc,uk.games.roleplay (More info?)

Out from under a rock popped Peter Simpson and said

Have you checked Ironwind miniatures http://www.ironwindmetals.com/ and Ral
Partha Europe http://www.ralparthaeurope.co.uk/ ?

--
rob singers
pull finger to reply

On Sun, 31 Jan 2005, Robert Singers wrote:

> Out from under a rock popped Peter Simpson and said
>
> > I am trying to obtain some of the Ral Partha 15mm Battlesystem figures
> > from the 1990s. Unfortunately, they are OOP and nothing appears on
> > eBay.
>
> Have you checked Ironwind miniatures http://www.ironwindmetals.com/ and Ral
> Partha Europe http://www.ralparthaeurope.co.uk/ ?

AFAIK these figs won't be seen again, because when WotC bought up D&D,
they yanked all of RP's licenses.

I've got a bunch, unpainted in blisters, that'll be going up on EBay
sometime later this year. Mostly Dwarves; I've already got a huge painted
army & can spare the unpainted pewter!

Do check EBay, I know I've seen them there before.

Brian.
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.miniatures.misc,uk.games.roleplay (More info?)

It's even worse. When the license was stopped the molds were destroyed. You
will only see them on eBay, and sometimes in shops that have leftovers.
They were mostly sculpted by C. Atkins who still seems to be in the business
somewhere. Especially his griffons and hippogriffs were really nice.

Frits

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.miniatures.misc,uk.games.roleplay (More info?)

I have some orc archers and some human archers from this line I would
let go cheap and would be willing to send to UK

email me at: bomathews@prodigy.net

Peter Simpson wrote:

> I am trying to obtain some of the Ral Partha 15mm Battlesystem figures from
> the 1990s. Unfortunately, they are OOP and nothing appears on eBay.
>
> Can anyone in the UK help with:
>
> 11-950 Baatezu
> 11-951 Bugbears of Dragonspear
> 11-952 Ogres of Dragonspear
> 11-953 Hobgoblins of Dragonspear
> 11-972 Levy of the Goblin Marches
> 11-974 Kobold Infantry
>
> Thanks

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd,rec.games.miniatures.misc,uk.games.roleplay (More info?)

Brian,

What do you have and what are you asking for it?

Bo