Question 16 GB RAM (7.98 Useable)

Sep 27, 2020
Hello,

I have an MSI B450M Bazooka - AMD Ryzen 5 2600 (6) - And 16GB (2x8) Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (3200Mhz 1.6v) RAM.

As the title sates, I'm getting unusable RAM. Both sticks are inserted in DIMMA2 and DIMMB2 (2nd and 4th slots). This is a POS prebuilt I bought from Best Buy about a year ago, and have had nothing but performance issues since purchase. It came with one stick of 8GB 2400Mhz 1.2V XPG ADATA RAM, I inserted the 2 Corsair on top of that thinking that it would make a difference. It didn't 24GB RAM (7.98 Useable).. I've tried the whole adjusting the boot ram usage with all 3 sticks in, and just two of the Corsairs. I've checked my BIOS and the BIOS is picking up both sticks but stating that I only have ~8GB installed.

Any assistance in helping me be able to use all my RAM, preferably the 24GB, would be great.

I'm not new to computers, but I'm almost an absolute idiot when it comes to them..

R/S

Sep 27, 2020
Latest BIOS. The PC won't even turn on now. I adjusted the BIOS to match the Corsair memory, but couldn't find a way to adjust it from 8G to 16G. Turned it off last night and woke up today and, everything turns on but nothing on the monitors.

Sep 27, 2020
The GPU has the blue light showing it has power and is turning. My motherboard has an HDMI on it and I tried plugging one of the monitors in to it to no avail. I've heard it could be the PSU but I don't know how to diagnose that.