16 gb ram issue?

0nly222

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
i got the corsair vengeance ddr4 3200mhz and recently when i played star wars battlefront my ram was being used at 90-100 % and when i only have youtube and some programs running in the background its being used at 80%. i assume it shouldnt be like this but i have no idea what to do.

Solution
two things. one, the picture is too limited. scroll through the items listed in the task manager, and find the one is taking a huge percentage of it, and tell us. that will be helpful.
two, make sure your pc is detecting all your ram. right click the windows button in the bottom right corner, and select system. It will bring up a window. take a picture of the full window and post that here

0nly222

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016

i scanned through my hole computer and 4 "threats" were found so i removed them and rebooted,but theres no difference

kaidemarco

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2015
two things. one, the picture is too limited. scroll through the items listed in the task manager, and find the one is taking a huge percentage of it, and tell us. that will be helpful.
two, make sure your pc is detecting all your ram. right click the windows button in the bottom right corner, and select system. It will bring up a window. take a picture of the full window and post that here

Solution