1600 GHz 4 GB RAM on 1333 motherboard

Typically the 'SPD' per DDR3-1333 offers lower CAS Timings so the overall speed is a negligible if at all different. Your BIOS more than likely offers the option to adjust the CAS Timings.

Use CPU-z (Memory tab is what the RAM is running at currently) and the (SPD tab is the encoded Frequency, CAS Timings and Voltages per Frequency); see - http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/cpu-z.html

Frequency vs CAS Chart:
CAS_Frequncy_Chart.png

redwildboy

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012

I can't understand what you are saying , just tell me how it should run and how its running right now in CPU-Z

If you looked at CPU-z then you'd have an idea what I said. RAM's 'real speed (Performance)' is a function of both Frequency (Higher = Faster) and CAS Timings (Lower = Faster).

Examples - DDR3-1600 CAS 9 is about the same Performance as DDR3-1333 CAS 8, and the DDR3-1333 is faster if it runs at CAS 7 than DDR3-1600 at CAS 9. Note the Chart above.

ANS - "how it should run" ; that entirely depends on both your CPU and MOBO.

Q - What exact MOBO?
Q - What exact CPU?
Q - What exact RAM kit? ; I prefer a link or a screenshot of CPU-z 'SPD' tab

ANS - "how its running right now in CPU-Z" ; I'd need a screen shot of the 'Memory' tab

(SPD tab is the encoded Frequency, CAS Timings and Voltages per Frequency) ; represents the JEDEC and XMP encoded and Rated specs of your RAM:
softwares-cpuz-05.jpg

(Memory tab is what the RAM is running at currently) ; represents the Frequency (x2), CAS Timings and Amount of RAM installed.
Multiply DRAM Frequency * 2 = Frequency to the FSB/BCLK of the CPU, in this example the RAM is running 533MHz * 2 = DDR3-1066
softwares-cpuz-04.jpg

redwildboy

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012

swstbc.jpg

2eas9pc.jpg

Duh What?! That RAM is a DDR-1333 kit and you're it @ DDR3-1333 now, i.e. it's fastest aka Rated speed.

Further, I noted 'Single' Channel vs I assume 'Dual' Channel so I'd double-check your DIMM slots. The RAM must be installed in the SAME colored DIMM Slots for Dual Channel to function, and since you didn't post your MOBO I cannot guess which slots to use.

Hmm...sometimes CPU-z makes a Dual Channel error. You only have (2) DIMM slots so ignore CPU-z.

Just to triple-check something, post this image of the Resource Monitor:
RM_7PRO6GB.gif

redwildboy

Honorable
Mar 26, 2012

I have ati HD 6850 , but those 521MB are gone because i have Windows 7 32 bit right now , and Thx alot for your help :D :D ;)