G'day. I'm interestad in my own pc station for about $1600. Can you rate this desicion? I am from Ukraine and based on this the price can be different than in another country. Not going to buy already used components. Planning to use this machine in front-end sphere and in free time will play games only for myself (without fanaticism). Not interested in VR. Also now need one monitor for my task. Don't want to change components in next 5-7 year. Planning to force this system once after the computer is assembled and don't uprade it till final moment. Now it will be great to play with max settings (Anno 1800, Metro), but I don't have any fetish in max fps and max settings. After some years I'm planniing to change all system (as example, am4 will be obsoleted).
- CPU. Decided to stay at Ryzen 5 3600 box;
- Videocard. Now GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Gaming OC 3X 8192MB (GV-N207SGAMING OC-8GD) is too expensive (plus about 2500-3000 UAH than 40 days ago), so I stand at GIGABYTE Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB Gaming OC (GV-R57XTGAMING OC-8GD) or PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT (AXRX 5700 XT 8GBD6-3DHE/OC). Do I have to just take the shipest one or you can recommend me one of them?
- Motherboard. ASUS TUF GAMING B550M-PLUS. In my mind there is no necessary to pay for superfluous features (ex. rgb illumination and e.t.c.). Need mobo only for current componets without prospects for the future;
- RAM. Crucial 16 GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200 MHz Ballistix Black (BL2K8G32C16U4B). This RAM is a popular choice (micron e-die inside), so i take it too and will try to boost it a little;
- Cooler. Be quiet Pure Rock Slim (BK008). Firstly, wants to have some details from one producer and secondly, this cooler is presented as "quiet and efficient";
- Storage. Samsung 970 EVO M.2 MZ-V7E500BW 500 ГБ. Realise it is not high class component, but, actually, no need in it. I have one external hard drive and this one needed to keep soft and some games;
- Power supply unit. Be quiet System Power 9 CM 700W (BN303). Yes, mb i will pay some money only for brand (like for apple electronics), but it is a be quiet like a cooler;
- Case. be quiet! Pure Base 500 Window Black (BGW34). Like this one and it's all;
- Monitor. BenQ EX2780Q. Need a monitor with built-in speakers, 1440p and ~27". At this moment I have a laptop 15.6" and very old 22" monitor (I guesse, it is from 2010), and now I want to try smth new. This monitor is not best decision to display correctly color space (remind, front-end sphere) but as I am not a professional (hope yet..) and do not have a lot of money for this pc;
- Fans (from be quite!), keyboard and mouse - it's a personal choice.