1608: Unable to create InstallDriver instance

blaise

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2004

This is annoying me now, I have this game called Apache Longbow Assualt.
When I try to install it, its shows InstallSheild loading. After it loads a
pop-up says"1608: Unable to create InstallDriver instance". I need some help.

Hi Blaise,

Make sure you're using an Administrator's account to install Longbow,
and if you still have problems, try the solutions offered in this article:
http://consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108440

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User