[SOLVED] 1660 Super vs my wallet. Does it worth it?

Cardinawl

Prominent
Jul 5, 2019
Hi everyone.
I'm kinda stuck between 1650 super and 1660 super because of my budget. I would go for the 1660 super but it feels kinda wrong. i'm already playing with the 750ti for 6 years and i'm just upgrading because i can't see anything on lower resolutions and low frame rates in new aaa games these days. I never really cared about graphics that much. But i wanna be sure that the card is gonna last a long time and gives me 80+ fps on medium on 1080p.(playing on 75hz tho)
I don't like amd cards because of the power consumption and their heat and the experience i had otherwise i'd have loved rx 570.
Lastly, i CAN afford a 1660 super (like the msi ventus one) but it's a big punch to my wallet's face and i can surely use the remaining money on other things that i want/need .
I don't wanna mistake the feeling and the value.
What to do and what not to do?

Last edited:
Solution
If 80+fps minimum at 1080p is your guiding principle and medium graphics settings is all you care about, I would get the GTX 1660 Super. The GTX 1650 Super can likely do what you want, but not consistently, not always at medium, and in every game.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
If 80+fps minimum at 1080p is your guiding principle and medium graphics settings is all you care about, I would get the GTX 1660 Super. The GTX 1650 Super can likely do what you want, but not consistently, not always at medium, and in every game.

Solution