Question 16gb ddr4 2333mhz RAM

JakubFindra

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
my pc is running bad, very bad, the stutter is like slideshow, and my pc is not that bad,
rx 580 8gb OC 1450mhz Core, 2250mhz Mem,
16GB DDR4 2400mhz memory
ryzen 7 2700 4ghz 1.30V
ssd for system, second nvme later installer for few games, few HDDs and it is very bad, tried two games from classic hdd, even the nvme and it is running bad,
can it be the RAM? i can try more OC on the timing but please help me

Lutfij

Titan
Please list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

and include which version for your OS you're on and check and see which BIOS version your motherboard is on.

What games have you taxed the system with? Are you sure you're not referring to DDR-2666MHz? You will need to include the make and model of your rams.

JakubFindra

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

and include which version for your OS you're on and check and see which BIOS version your motherboard is on.

What games have you taxed the system with? Are you sure you're not referring to DDR-2666MHz? You will need to include the make and model of your rams.
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 OC 4GHz 1.3V
MB: MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX
RAM:HyperX fury ddr4 2x8gb 2333mhz
SSD/HDD:4HDDs, 2 SSDs, wd green 240gb 2.5in, nvme m.2 128 idk what
GPU: Xfx rx 580 oc to 1450mhz core, 2250 mem
PSU:FSP HYPER 600 i believe 80plus
CHASIS:IDK
games that i tested were running good before on older parts, those were Trailmakers and PC building simulator, both stuttering like slideshow, from 100 to 50-10FPS On Trailmakers, on PCBS it is from 120 to 0FPS often.

JakubFindra

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

update, NFS payback is running at 90+FPS on Ultra, so it can be only these 2 games

JakubFindra

Reputable
Aug 23, 2019
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

but somehow, now it shuts off randomly, except the pc stays powered and lights, fans and leds are on, it happens when gaming, is it psu issue?