[SOLVED] 16gb ram on PC. Only 9.81gb available physical memory. What's going on?

Anemone-66

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2012
I have a lenovo yoga 730 that has 16gb (allegedly) of ram inside. Only 9.81gb are recognized as available physical memory.
So I tried simple solutions that can be found on youtube to get available physical memory to fully recognize the fully installed 16gb (2x8gb sticks). Google has no other results that I've found. So here I am!
It increased from about 7gb available physical so it was a start (after following youtube instructions).
I know that the 0.19gb are used for windows 10 OS. No problem. But where are my other 6gb of RAM?
Lenovo says it's normal and that the graphics card takes from the ram (But the ram has its own 4gb VRAM?)
But I have intel integrated graphics AND GTX 1050 with 4gb VRAM so with a dedicated GPU I shouldn't see any ram being used.
How can I get my system to recognize so it can fully utilize the 15.81GB?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Anemone-66

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2012
go to resource monitor to see what is using the memory.
Ok I feel very stupid, thinking the pc was only able to use a maximum of 9.81gb RAM turns out that was just a report that it had 9.8gb free X.x
Lots of programs in the background are using 4gb after I close out (including closing out of chrome).