Question 17 minutes ago Add bookmark #1 Hi , im actually using a HP pavillon G6 , main SSD + internal CD adapter for use HDD my SSD on win10 and my HDD on bla

Jun 27, 2023
Hi , im actually using a HP pavillon G6 , main SSD + internal CD adapter for use HDD
my SSD on win10 and my HDD on blackbuntu + total of 8GB RAM QUAD core processor.

recently after long time messagin me about my BIOS battery critical-low... ive change my battery with one of my tons of bios battery , and after that i was able to change boot device using f9 ONE time then after change it for another one and again and again then realise after trggering my laptop f9 f10 f12 it came back then after goes again unfonctionable ... finally ive buy battery , change it , first time go well then after it starting the same bullcrap again

thanks for reading , appreciate my post and light it with your divine awnser
ps: mybad i am french born

Is the cmos battery installed correctly (plus/minus correct and thoroughly plugged in)? Check if 3Volts are there.
update the BIOS
remove the BIOS battery, wait for ~5seconds, reinsert it with the plus visible
change boot order the the correct drive, where the boot manager is, might be the other HDD

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
Hi , im actually using a HP pavillon G6 , main SSD + internal CD adapter for use HDD
my SSD on win10 and my HDD on blackbuntu + total of 8GB RAM QUAD core processor.

recently after long time messagin me about my BIOS battery critical-low... ive change my battery with one of my tons of bios battery , and after that i was able to change boot device using f9 ONE time then after change it for another one and again and again then realise after trggering my laptop f9 f10 f12 it came back then after goes again unfonctionable ... finally ive buy battery , change it , first time go well then after it starting the same bullcrap again

thanks for reading , appreciate my post and light it with your divine awnser
ps: mybad i am french born
You can't help it that you're French born. We all have obstacles to overcome. :)

TRENDING THREADS