18 inch gaming laptop for under £1500?

May 24, 2021
Hi guys. Currently have an MSI GP73 gaming laptop with a 1070 gpu. Had it for 3 years, its very good for what I do but the bezels are (very) thicc compared to 2020/2021 offerings.

I am interested in bigger gaming laptops if there are any. Are there any 18/19 inch gaming laptops or will there be any released soon for under £1,500 or close?
When it comes to a laptop, its either at work or at home and in my car whilst in between those places so I dont mind it being heavy whatsoever. Are there any decently priced 18 inch + gaming laptops on the market or will there be any coming out any time soon? If no I'll most likely get a thin bezel 17.3 inch laptop. Thanks

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
None in your price range that come to mind. There are a few silly "laptops" out there with curved screens, but they are top of the line. Might be a few ultrawides as well, I saw in CES coverage, but again, top of the line.

May 24, 2021
None in your price range that come to mind. There are a few silly "laptops" out there with curved screens, but they are top of the line. Might be a few ultrawides as well, I saw in CES coverage, but again, top of the line.
Hey thanks, seems like theres less demand for larger heavier screens. Seems like ill have to 'settle' for a measly 17.3 hehe

May 24, 2021
That size negates most of the utility of a laptop. Too much to carry around.

And if you're not carrying it, why have a laptop?
Hey, my work involves driving to different places every week and being stationary for 10+ hours a day. Since I'm only carrying it in to my home and in to my workplace, its not a big deal. My current MSI laptop with 1070 runs my 2 1080p monitors at home so its a nice desktop replacement aswell as gaming on the go.

USAFRet

Titan
Mar 16, 2013
Hey, my work involves driving to different places every week and being stationary for 10+ hours a day. Since I'm only carrying it in to my home and in to my workplace, its not a big deal. My current MSI laptop with 1070 runs my 2 1080p monitors at home so its a nice desktop replacement aswell as gaming on the go.
And that is a small user base, especially at that price.
- population You....;)

Reactions: gaminglaptopboi

ASK THE COMMUNITY