1866/2133mhz 16gb ram or SSD drive for gaming?

morgon

Honorable
Jan 5, 2014
just wondering what would be best to help gaming along. my o/s is already on a ssd but only 120gb one as they were not so cheap a while ago. thinking of getting a 3-400gb one and put fav games on it. but will it be a better choice over faster ram for the time being?

Solution
the performance difference is very little almost negligible.... 1600 mhz of ram is recommended but having 1866 or 2133mhz of ram will make no difference in gaming so its better if u use a ssd for gaming as the installation and the loading time of the games will decrease but still no noticeable increase in fps....the two things by which u can get good or bad performance in games are CPU & GPU..
the performance difference is very little almost negligible.... 1600 mhz of ram is recommended but having 1866 or 2133mhz of ram will make no difference in gaming so its better if u use a ssd for gaming as the installation and the loading time of the games will decrease but still no noticeable increase in fps....the two things by which u can get good or bad performance in games are CPU & GPU..

Solution

morgon

Honorable
Jan 5, 2014
gaming and fps in general are real good tbh but i am trying to get x plane 10 run a bit better as its a beast to run it seems. so i guess a ssd would be better for sims with loading times and so on.