19" horizontal cocktail

Is there such thing as a cocktail cabinet with a 19" monitor where
players sit across from each other on the horizontal side.

I picked up an asteroids that is hacked into a sunsoft cabinet.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v472/SirPoonga/asteroids/

I'd rather have a cocktail and I figure since I have the monitor (WG
19V2000, which just needs a rebuild kit I think) if I can find a
cabinet to put it in that would be great. I know an actual asteroids
cabient used a 13 or 14 inch monitor.

defender, joust, wizard of wor, robotron, battlezone, ....there are
more.

I'm in Oshkosh WI. Got pics?
I don't want a joust. I want a cabinet where the players sit across
from each other.

I've been searching around BYOAC but most of the kits you find there
are pacman style.

I have no problem building my own cabinet if I have to, it's just a
glorified box with a hinged side. I just want to see what is out there
first. If I do build my own I have a full sheet of 3/4" MDF lying
around that I can use :)

And I would like to keep the 19" monitor :)

Since this is for personal use I will probably make artwork (hopefully
with the help of some of my graphic designer friends) that is like the
upright's artwork.

interesting, midway looking cabinet. Would a 19" monitor fit in a
pacman cabinet orientated like rally-x, then all I'd need ot do is make
a new top.

Cool, just wanted some names to search for when I ask around.

Dynamo made a cocktail where the control panels could be switched from the
ends to the side and you would have a horizontal cocktail with 2 people on 1
side. There is also the Joust cocktail, but you might have a little problem
finding that one. I have a dynamo cocktail in the Chicago suburbs if you are
close enough.

Brian

"SirPoonga" <kevin.jonas@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there such thing as a cocktail cabinet with a 19" monitor where
> players sit across from each other on the horizontal side.
>
> I picked up an asteroids that is hacked into a sunsoft cabinet.
> http://photobucket.com/albums/v472/SirPoonga/asteroids/
>
> I'd rather have a cocktail and I figure since I have the monitor (WG
> 19V2000, which just needs a rebuild kit I think) if I can find a
> cabinet to put it in that would be great. I know an actual asteroids
> cabient used a 13 or 14 inch monitor.

Rally-X cocktail

--
AF

:
: I picked up an asteroids that is hacked into a sunsoft cabinet.
: http://photobucket.com/albums/v472/SirPoonga/asteroids/
:
: I'd rather have a cocktail and I figure since I have the monitor (WG
: 19V2000, which just needs a rebuild kit I think) if I can find a
: cabinet to put it in that would be great. I know an actual asteroids
: cabient used a 13 or 14 inch monitor.

Rally-X

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu