[SOLVED] 1st PC build, pc keeps on rebooting

Aug 15, 2020
I am building my pc and believe I built it correctly. It turned on, and I thought i was good to go. But then after about a minute, the monitor turned off and the system rebooted. Every time I try to turn it on, it turns on for a little while, and then reboots and it starts over again. I have tried using one ram slot, i have uninstalled the mobo and checking the standoffs, unplugging and replugging everything, taking out the io sheild to make sure it is not shorting the mobo, and nothing seems to work. I think I may need to get replacements for my mobo or PSU but it is weird because it is brand new. Anyways, before I do that, any idea of how i may be able to fix this?

Solution
I am building my pc and believe I built it correctly. It turned on, and I thought i was good to go. But then after about a minute, the monitor turned off and the system rebooted. Every time I try to turn it on, it turns on for a little while, and then reboots and it starts over again. I have tried using one ram slot, i have uninstalled the mobo and checking the standoffs, unplugging and replugging everything, taking out the io sheild to make sure it is not shorting the mobo, and nothing seems to work. I think I may need to get replacements for my mobo or PSU but it is weird because it is brand new. Anyways, before I do that, any idea of how i may be able to fix this?
Have you already installed win 10 ? Eventually try booting...
Have you already installed win 10 ? Eventually try booting with a live Linux USB stick. Just to confirm that you have a Hardware, and not Windows problem

Solution