[SOLVED] 1st time my pc beeping at me while playing games.

Privates

Commendable
Mar 1, 2020
Hi, I don't know if it's software related problem (streamlabs). So thing's is, i tried to record my gameplay because last few day my ISP is having hard time's fixing their problem (look's like cable cutout or something). i tried to record 1080p. and somehow my pc is beeping, like beep beep beep constantly, sound like when you boot up your pc and hear loud beep. But when i hit stop record button on my streamlabs the beeping also stop.

I'm pretty sure my pc hit it's limit and try to tell me something. But seriously in my year's experience in building pc. this is the 1st time i heard constant loud beeping while pc is on the use. anybody have same issue's?

My pc specs is :
  • b450m steel legend
  • ryzen 5 2600
  • 2x8 ddr 4 2666 mhz
  • xfx rx480 8gb black editions
  • adata xpg 512gb m2.nvme
  • corsair vs 650
  • windows 10 pro x64

thanks

Solution
Carefully listen to the beep pattern. Is it some combination of long and short beeps?

Once you have identified the pattern, go to the motherboard's manufacturer's website and search for "beep codes".

Another suggestion:

Power down, unplug, and open the case.

Clean out dirt and debris. Inspect for signs of damage, browned/blackened components, conductor showing through insulation, kinked or crushed cables. Use a bright flashlight to inspect everywhere.

Then manually reseat all cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers. Ensure that all are fully and firmly in place.

Ralston18

Titan
Carefully listen to the beep pattern. Is it some combination of long and short beeps?

Once you have identified the pattern, go to the motherboard's manufacturer's website and search for "beep codes".

Another suggestion:

Clean out dirt and debris. Inspect for signs of damage, browned/blackened components, conductor showing through insulation, kinked or crushed cables. Use a bright flashlight to inspect everywhere.

Then manually reseat all cards, cables, RAM, and jumpers. Ensure that all are fully and firmly in place.

Reactions: Privates
Solution

Privates

Commendable
Mar 1, 2020

Another suggestion:

oh my god, you wouldn't believe what i miss. turn's out the beeping sound come from my ups. LOL.

it never had problem in ages, i put ups in the same desk as my pc. so when the 1st beeping occur i never think it's ups.

my bad.

hilarious