[SOLVED] 1x16 GB RAM vs. 2x8 GB RAM?

Jul 7, 2020
Hi, can somebody help me with the RAM? I am planning to buy memory for my newly built PC (MSI A320M PRO M2 V2 + Athlon 200GE) set.
I believe 64 GB is the maximum RAM I can put on this set. However, I am just using this for website editing and basic microsoft programs. So I planned to settle for at least 16 GB RAM. Does it matter to occupy a single slot only or should I fill in all slots in my DDR4 slot? Should I use 1x16 GB or 2x8 GB? Thank you for helping me out!

Also check what speed of ram motherboard supports, more mhz and lower cl is better for new games and etc.
Hi, can somebody help me with the RAM? I am planning to buy memory for my newly built PC (MSI A320M PRO M2 V2 + Athlon 200GE) set.
I believe 64 GB is the maximum RAM I can put on this set. However, I am just using this for website editing and basic microsoft programs. So I planned to settle for at least 16 GB RAM. Does it matter to occupy a single slot only or should I fill in all slots in my DDR4 slot? Should I use 1x16 GB or 2x8 GB? Thank you for helping me out!
You can choose any model from this QVL for compatibility.
Choose for A-series CPU
https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/A320M-PRO-M2-V2#support-mem-11

TRENDING THREADS