$2,000 + pc build (Help me pick parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yesimgrateful

BANNED
Jan 16, 2019
Hi, my name is dylan.
I am going to build a computer with the budget of about $2,000 i can go over if the extra cost is worth it, would just take me a little more time.
I am not including os,monitors etc in this budget. Just the parts.

Please help me pick parts, i plan on buying parts as i have money for them and it will take me about 3 months to have everything.

If you suggest parts or a whole build please tell me why.

I would like to run most or all games at no less then 144 fps max settings 1080p

I would like to shop on amazon, new egg , direct from the manufactures site or local stores, i live in casselberry florida.

I do NOT want anything (X)USED(X)

thanks guys.

also, I want the build too look nice and cool but id rather not pay $1000 in rgb premiums. I want to put my money into performance, if it can be rgb and cool but still perform like it should for the cost then im all for it but i dont want a $2000 computer that performs like a 1000 one because i paid 1000 in rgb premiums.

yesimgrateful

BANNED
Jan 16, 2019

Im not a good saver so as i get money im going to buy parts
like if a part is 500 once i get 500 ima buy that part instead of saving it all up in one lump some.
If i try to save it all up ill end up spending it.

yesimgrateful

BANNED
Jan 16, 2019

my banks saving account allows me to transfer money out and use it instantly so that wont work.
Im a spending im not a good saver. If i do it like that ill end up either getting tired of waiting n going with a cheaper build or just spend it elsewhere. Im a very bad saver.

Idk i guess im not too bad, ive been sitting on $480 for about a week now but im sure ill get tempted soon.

yesimgrateful

BANNED
Jan 16, 2019

thankyou for your advice, im going to take it.
I called my mom and she said she will open a savings account in her name that i cant touch and that she wont let me touch it till i have $3000 in it.

Lol sad i have to have my mom save for me, im a spending tho :(

yesimgrateful

BANNED
Jan 16, 2019

Heres an important question i have for you.

How much realistically do you think it would it cost me to build a computer that looks cool, and can run ANY game (Even future titles) at 144fps 1080p max settings?

Dont sugar coat it, just tell me a $.

yesimgrateful

BANNED
Jan 16, 2019

JUST THE COMPUTER PARTS
dont need monitor,keyboard, mouse or anything.

Heres an important question i have for you.

How much realistically do you think it would it cost me to build a computer that looks cool, and can run ANY game (Even future titles) at 144fps 1080p max settings?

Dont sugar coat it, just tell me a $.

Supahos

Expert
Ambassador
$2400 to do it like I'd do my own build... Maybe 2550 if I got wild and went 9900k instead of 9700k.

The more interesting question will be will the 3000 ryzen CPUs be out before you get the money together. If that really was a ryzen 5 engineering sample that beat the 9900k then you can take that cost waaaaay down

Dark Lord of Tech

Retired Moderator
MERGED QUESTION
Question from yesimgrateful : "$2500+ Gaming pc build (HELP ME PICK PARTS)"

https://pcpartpicker.com/

Jan 23, 2019
MERGED QUESTION
Question from lovemeplzamazon : "$1000 gaming pc build (Amd or intel at this budget)"

Should i be going with amd or intel at this price point?
does it matter?

Cpu or build recommendations for my budget?

Status
Not open for further replies.