[SOLVED] 2.4ghz and 5ghz connection

May 26, 2020
GOOD DAY.I have 2 desktop computer in home.
Both of them are wired connected to router,,
I have 2 networks on my router,
one is 2.4ghz and the other one is 5ghz.
I know that it's for wifi connection and i has nothing to do with wired coonection.
My question is how is it posible that my 1st desktop shows connected to 5ghz with speed of
101mbps download and 104mbps upload on speedtest.
while my other desktop shows connected to 2,4ghz network with speed of 70mbps download and 2mbps upload only?
the thing is i do not know and i dont see any option to change it from 2.4ghz to 5ghz.
When i plug the cable it shows instantly that it connected to 2.4 ghz.and the other one to 5ghz.
I already tried to change router port,
i replaced cables,but no luck.
any help will very much apreciated.thanks.

Solution
I see I misreads this. I did not notice that you were always connecting via ethernet. Partially this is windows being stupid. It picks some name for the network that I never figured out. It is purely a text string it does not mean anything about what band of radio you are using since it is not using wifi.

Your speedtests act like you are actually using the wifi rather than the ethernet. Most pc will prefer ethernet over wifi but make sure that the wifi is disabled in your pc when you test.
I see I misreads this. I did not notice that you were always connecting via ethernet. Partially this is windows being stupid. It picks some name for the network that I never figured out. It is purely a text string it does not mean anything about what band of radio you are using since it is not using wifi.

Your speedtests act like you are actually using the wifi rather than the ethernet. Most pc will prefer ethernet over wifi but make sure that the wifi is disabled in your pc when you test.

Solution
May 26, 2020

i disabled my wifi already because i am connected with ethernet..