Question 2.5 Year Old PC Keeps freezing and while installing Windows gives a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Sep 26, 2019
So I had been dealing with this problem for a while, but recently it got worse. So around 3 days ago I needed to reinstall Windows because with a recent Windows 10 Update, it bricked Windows Update and deleted all of my restore points. So I decided to reinstall Windows, but this time switch to Windows 8.1 or 7. (My computer has full driver support for Windows 7/8.1, the full part list is here). So anyway, I tried to install Windows 8.1, but then I was hit with the bluescreen WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. At that point, I literally didn't want to deal with it. So two days later, we find ourselves here. First I try removing the M.2 drive and firing up a Ubuntu 18.04 LTS USB. It freezes. I unplug both my hard drive and optical drive and disable the SATA Controller. It freezes. So at this point I re-added the M.2 drive and installed Windows 10 using my Windows 10 install DVD. Then I followed the temporary solution at this link and partitioned a space for a attempt Windows 7 USB Install, and then, it froze. At this point, I have no idea what to do, so if any of you see this and have any idea to help me with this, help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.