(2) 50 dollar rebate signing

Has any one have problems receiving their rebates? If so how was the problem
resolved?

m2scorpio@aol.com (M2Scorpio) wrote
> Has any one have problems receiving their rebates? If so how was the problem
> resolved?

They transcribed my zipcode wrong, so it went to 25414 instead of
29414, or Charles Town, WV instead of Charleston, SC. The mail was
returned to the rebate people as undeliverable. I phoned them up, they
found it in the mail pile, and cut a new check to the proper address.

tg.

In article <60c41fe3.0405250817.2e35a3a4@posting.google.com>,
glaabtom@netscape.net (tom glaab) wrote:

> m2scorpio@aol.com (M2Scorpio) wrote
> > Has any one have problems receiving their rebates? If so how was the problem
> > resolved?
>
> They transcribed my zipcode wrong, so it went to 25414 instead of
> 29414, or Charles Town, WV instead of Charleston, SC. The mail was
> returned to the rebate people as undeliverable. I phoned them up, they
> found it in the mail pile, and cut a new check to the proper address.

Assuming you believe them.

Røbert M <rmarkoff@yahoo.com> wrote
> > I phoned them up, they
> > found it in the mail pile, and cut a new check to the proper address.
> Assuming you believe them.

If you've seen my handwriting, verified the coincidental zip codes,
and cashed the check, yes, you could believe them.

tg.

tom glaab wrote:

> Røbert M <rmarkoff@yahoo.com> wrote
>
>>>I phoned them up, they
>>>found it in the mail pile, and cut a new check to the proper address.
>>
>>Assuming you believe them.
>

> If you've seen my handwriting, verified the coincidental zip codes,
> and cashed the check, yes, you could believe them.
>
> tg.

:) I feel your pain. I'm so used to typing everything, my handwriting
isn't normaly an issue. Glad you eventually got your money though.

Cambie <user@example.net> wrote
> :) I feel your pain. I'm so used to typing everything, my handwriting
> isn't normaly an issue. Glad you eventually got your money though.

I like online forms or those I can type then print :)

I'm glad I got my money too, because I think Cingular and their rebate
agent could have cried "mail error, not our fault" and refused to
honor the rebate. They did the right thing, and that's good.

tg.

They told me it will take another 2 weeks after 4 months. There was no reason
for the delay........

Jimmy

On 27 May 2004 04:49:37 GMT, m2scorpio@aol.com (M2Scorpio) wrote:

>They told me it will take another 2 weeks after 4 months. There was no reason
>for the delay........

Yes there is. They make money from the pile of rebate money until
they have to pay it out. Either it's invested directly, or they
simply use it to avoid borrowing other money. Either way, they get
to use your money longer.