[SOLVED] 2 Basic questions from a newbie gamer.

Tep

May 3, 2020
I'm currently running

AMD A8-6600k APU
GA F2A68HM-S1
Rx570 8gb
2x 8gb Team elite 1600mhz rams (total of 16GB)
600wtz psu
Deep cool (Dunno the brand)
1tb Seagate HDD
120 SSD

For question number 1, should I disable my integrated graphics in bios?

And 2nd question, Should I overclock my CPU, GPU and rams?

I'm new to this things and don't yet have the budget to upgrade my cpu to something higher so I was hoping you guys can help me reach the max performance of my current set up for better gaming experience. I'm fully aware that my CPU bottlenecks at my other hardware. I still don't have enough money to upgrade it.

Solution
if you overclock the cpu be well aware that you need a better cooler (im assuming you have a stock one),i dont think OCing the GPU is really necessary since the cpu is the bottleneck and i would focus on upgrading that.I dont think you could go higher than 1600mhz because of the cpu+the mobo does not have another heatsink to cool it.I would go as far as overclocking the cpu only,and not too much because again,no additional heatsink,you have to buy another cooler,and its really not that worth it.
if you overclock the cpu be well aware that you need a better cooler (im assuming you have a stock one),i dont think OCing the GPU is really necessary since the cpu is the bottleneck and i would focus on upgrading that.I dont think you could go higher than 1600mhz because of the cpu+the mobo does not have another heatsink to cool it.I would go as far as overclocking the cpu only,and not too much because again,no additional heatsink,you have to buy another cooler,and its really not that worth it.

Solution