Question 2 bricked motherboard?

Aug 28, 2019
Yesterday I tried to update the bios of my TUF B350m gaming. I used the Ez flash of asus, everything worked fine, it showed me on the screen "successful operation your computer will restart".

It restarted but the screen shows nothing and the keyboard does not work. I tried taking out the battery and the procedures to restart the CMOS but nothing worked. Everything starts correctly, the hard disk, the processor, the GPU, the motherboard's LEDs, only the keyboard and the screen doesnt work what seems very strange to me

I had an unused Asus a320m-k motherboard and decided to use it today worked fine, I tried to do a bios update too and exactly the same thing happened.

I was trying to update the BIOS because my computer showed 4 of 8GB of ram reserved for the system and I read in many places that updating the bios could help

CPU: Ryzen 1400
GPU: RX 460
RAM: 2x4 DDR4 hyper X
PSU: Gamefactor 400w

having half of your ram reserved means that ram isnt working, either u have bent pins on your CPU, or u didnt push your ram hard enough, so it doesnt fully sit in its slot

as for breaking bios...if your mainboard doesnt have any form of bios recovery/dual bios, then RMA board is your option here