2 computers

I have a problem when I link 2 computers to netgear so I can have both
computers can share a printer. One is a lap top main computer is desktop.
when connected only the laptop can get into web sites but although main
computer is connected can get any web sites

Netgear makes more than one product. Which one do you have? How is
connected to the computers. How is it configured? How are the computers
configured? What type of Internet connection have you got? What equipment
is involved in the Internet connection? How is it configured?

Ron Bandes, CCNP, CTT+, etc.

"Jcass" <jcass1960@hotmail.com> wrotenews:2jt35gF14p68eU1@uni-berlin.de:

> I have a problem when I link 2 computers to netgear so I can have both
> computers can share a printer. One is a lap top main computer is desktop.
> when connected only the laptop can get into web sites but although main
> computer is connected can get any web sites

I have two cars. One makes a funny noise, the other's door doesn't start too
well sometimes. When the moon is full my dog barks a lot. My middle toe is
longer than my big toe.

Please help.

Should I stick my middle toe into that thingy on top of the engine and have
someone kick the tires of my other car while my dog howls?

--
---Mapanari---