Question 2 different account 2 microsoft account on 1 pc same game turn off family all settings still not work ?

Apr 26, 2022
H i got high problem ok i did add 1 microsoft account family and friends on windows 11 so 2 account one for my sister bethen ok i got steam and bethan got then safe steam but somehow two different account have somehow both game have same games i did check the family settings but no it off is it because it use same game forder?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Tries to decode message...

You added a second account to PC, for your sister
You downloaded a game on steam and somehow both users got it?
what is safe steam?

so you don't have this on? = https://store.steampowered.com/promotion/familysharing

2 users shouldn't have access to same steam folder and if it is shared, due to permissions, they both shouldn't see anything they don't own. There is a way to do that but its not something that would happen by accident. It involved moving folder contents around. You didn't do that.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Apr 26, 2022
how did you do this? was it an admin account or local? was it a guest account?
was it this? https://allthings.how/how-to-set-up-and-use-microsoft-family-app-on-windows-11/
afaik that is only in the insiders builds right now.

just trying to work out what type of account she has and then i can look into how games are shared.
whel

It say standard

Stadard account can use most software and change system settings wich dont affect other pc

And it on family not other user
And im on windows 10 version 2h2

I thought im on windows 11 but i my tpm 2.0 is off in bios but my keyboard is a small keyboard there have no up down arrow on the keyboard my bio is old so no mouse i have buy full size keyboard

Apr 26, 2022

Colif

Win 11 Master
do you make the other accounts admin? local accounts can be admin, its not an either or.
if admin, they may have access to all folders but can't change your files.
unless she is using your steam logon, she shouldn't be able to play the games.

TRENDING THREADS