9900k : CPU
1080TI : GPU
850 coolermaster : PSU
z390 asus tuf plus gamer : MB
16GB of RAM 3200 DDR4 : RAM
1SSD samsung 250GB
2HDD ( 1Blue WD 2TB - 1Black WD 1TB)
windows : 10
today i got BSOD 3 times , first time it was page fault in nonpaged area, happened right after when i quit from fortnite.
second and third time , was some hours later , while I was in desktop , with also different error :
WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
things I have tried after third error :
chskdsk from CMD
memory diagnostic which indicates no error
updating gpu driver
updating bios
running intel burn test which indicates cpu is fully stable . ( can I get conclusion from this test that everything is OK with cpu ? because where I live , cpu's doesn't have guaranty/warranty and I'm scared about that)
since 1 hour ago that i done things said above , i havent experience BSOD yet but im afraid if its going to happen again .
any suggested actions or tests that i can make to know what is this problem for is kindly appreciated.

ps: 5days ago , I also noticed minor mouse lag for 2-3seconds while being in desktop, happened 3-4 more times later.( writing this in case it gives you any hint)

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here

and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

note: I am going to be away for a few days but hopefully someone will look at the dumps if you provide them

remove any overclocks, make sure you have latest bios for motherboard. Both errors could be drivers but difficult to say from here.

What memory diagnostic? if not memtest, try it -
Try running memtesst86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 8 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

intel burn test? do you mean Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool

qozmyox

Commendable
Dec 15, 2016
Can you follow option one on the following link - here

and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link here and I will get someone to convert file into a format I can read

note: I am going to be away for a few days but hopefully someone will look at the dumps if you provide them

remove any overclocks, make sure you have latest bios for motherboard. Both errors could be drivers but difficult to say from here.

What memory diagnostic? if not memtest, try it -
Try running memtesst86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 8 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

intel burn test? do you mean Intel Processor Diagnostic Tool
Thank you for the answer , I really appreciate it .

I have done everything you said to do regarding mini dump files , but havent got BSOD yet ( havent got any since I updated BIOS )

I didnt do any overclocks in the past.

I have done the memory diagnostic that you do through CMD.

by intel burn test , i mean this tool : https://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/intelburntest.html

by the way, my xmp is disabled, but according to this test https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/15050443 , my rams are performing below their potential , should I enable XMP? is there any relation between xmp being disabled and getting BSOD's ?
if I have to enable , should I just go in BIOS and change it to enabled or anything else i have to do before making that change ?

thank you