2 different screen resolutions , scalling issues

syceo

Honorable
Oct 29, 2013
Ok so im using 2 monitors

1. An Asus 4k
2. A 1080p AOC

I have to scale the screen on the 4k to 150 zoom to make it usable (this is fine) , however this automatically zooms the second monitor which is a 1080p (everything is massive now on the AOC monitor) I simply cant work on it... My question is .. is there anyway to have the default screen resolution on each monitor .

My gpu's are MSI R9 295x2 & Radeon 290x in Trifire

Any help would be greatly appriciated

Solution
The zoom you are using is set for Windows not for each monitor. You would need to decrase the resolution on the 4k monitor if you can't read it or use the magnifier which is probably going to be annoying.

You are applying the zoom to the fonts and icons not to the display. You can't tell Windows to show fonts at 150% unless I move it over to the second monitor then go back to 100% if that is what you are looking for.

syceo

Honorable
Oct 29, 2013

I know about those setting , but what im saying is when you change the zoom for one screen , it zooms both screens, I need to be able to zoom screen independently

thanks

The zoom you are using is set for Windows not for each monitor. You would need to decrase the resolution on the 4k monitor if you can't read it or use the magnifier which is probably going to be annoying.

You are applying the zoom to the fonts and icons not to the display. You can't tell Windows to show fonts at 150% unless I move it over to the second monitor then go back to 100% if that is what you are looking for.

Solution

syceo

Honorable
Oct 29, 2013

What im after is independent zoom levels for each monitor, is there any software than can allow me to achieve this??

I don't think there is anything like that, UltraMon may do it if anything can but I don't think it will allow you to set font changes per monitor. https://www.realtimesoft.com/ultramon/