2 displays good for gaming? PLZ HELP

I use two ACER GD245HQ's, Gaming on two screens would be pointless as you'd have two thick monitor bezels right in the middle giving you a huge blind spot and putting yourself at a disadvantage.

If gaming is your priority then go for 1 or 3 screens.

loneninja

Distinguished
You can't play any shooters, or most any game on 2, your crosshairs would be split between the 2 making it horribly impossible to shoot anything. Your basically putting a black line in the center of your screen impairing your vision on any game, only thing that would seem playable to me like that would be RTS games.

Yeah that would be fine, although if I where you whilst saving for the 3rd monitor I would just game on one monitor.

Got to 5Ghz with ALOT of voltage and custom watercooling. :)

lightus

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2011
I use two monitors while I game. Only one has the actual game on it though, the other one I just had laying around so I use it to display my hardware monitors etc.

I have tried to actually play on two monitors before, just to try it. I definitely do no recommend it. You can't see anything due to the frame of the monitor. It's either three monitors or one.

a_tractor

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2011
ok thanks guys do you think spending R2500 is worth it for just displaying hardware monitors and for in windows as i will get another maby middle of next year? i have 1 syncmaster bx2450 with the silver base and hoping to get another 2. should i?