2 DNS

Hello,

I will have one domain and 2 sites in my network with each site has its own
Internet connection, Exchange 2003, ISA 2000 and Windows 2000 DC. Right now,
there is one DNS at site1. How do you suggest I setup DNS at site2? Should
it be Secondary DNS?

Thanks,
aziz

In news:uhseQUQWEHA.2996@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Az SH <azizab@hotmail.com> posted their thoughts, then I offered mine
> Hello,
>
> I will have one domain and 2 sites in my network with each site has
> its own Internet connection, Exchange 2003, ISA 2000 and Windows 2000
> DC. Right now, there is one DNS at site1. How do you suggest I setup
> DNS at site2? Should it be Secondary DNS?
>
> Thanks,
> aziz

Since you have a DC at site2, make it an AD Integrated zone. I'm assuming
you have a VPN tunnel connecting the two sites.

--
Regards,
Ace

Please direct all replies to the newsgroup so all can benefit.
This posting is provided "AS-IS" with no warranties and confers no
rights.

HAM AND EGGS: A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a
pig. --
=================================

Should I also create new zone, under Reverse Lookup Zones and assign it
Active Directory-integrated in both sites?

"Ace Fekay [MVP]"
<PleaseSubstituteMyActualFirstName&LastNameHere@hotmail.com> wrote in
message news:OIa1bJRWEHA.1368@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl...

In news:uk8GyWRWEHA.584@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
Az SH <azizab@hotmail.com> posted their thoughts, then I offered mine
> Should I also create new zone, under Reverse Lookup Zones and assign
> it Active Directory-integrated in both sites?

Sure, sounds good to me!
:)