[SOLVED] 2 Graphics Card

Solution
Can my PC use 2 graphics card at the same time ? (Intel UHD 630 And RTX 2070 SUPER)
If you only want to do so in order to connect extra monitors via the motherboard, it depends on whether your BIOS allows you to enable the IGP when a dGPU is installed. Some motherboard don't have that option and automatically disable the IGP when a discrete GPU is present. Others will automatically enable the IGP if a monitor is connected. Some have an option such as "VGA priority" in BIOS to force the IGP to always enabled by giving IGP boot priority.
what application are you talking about
The one you want to use multiple GPUs of two different types. (Not every application is designed to utilize multiple GPUs, and even if yes, not every GPU is supported). With win10 and DX12 there is a way to access both cards. The intel one is very weak when compared to the nVidia you have. I do not see any real advantage of using both, just the IO for many monitors maybe.

Last edited:

InvalidError

Titan
Can my PC use 2 graphics card at the same time ? (Intel UHD 630 And RTX 2070 SUPER)
If you only want to do so in order to connect extra monitors via the motherboard, it depends on whether your BIOS allows you to enable the IGP when a dGPU is installed. Some motherboard don't have that option and automatically disable the IGP when a discrete GPU is present. Others will automatically enable the IGP if a monitor is connected. Some have an option such as "VGA priority" in BIOS to force the IGP to always enabled by giving IGP boot priority.

Solution