[SOLVED] 2 in to several out hdmi switcher or any suggestions!

JodeToad

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2015
Wanted to know if this was possible I currently own a 1 in 5 out hdmi switcher, but I was wondering if there's one where you can have 2 in and more than one out through searching I've only seen ones with either 1 in or 1 out never multiple on both sides. See as I have a small room and I have a double bed and at the end of that my desk with my monitor on and stuff then on the wall above my monitor I have my tv. If I ever fancy say watching something on my tv through my pc I have to get under my desk switch cables around or if I want to play my ps4 or switch on my monitor under the desk I go. I've alliviated some of this with my 1 in 5 out hdmi switcher connected to my monitor but Id have to go under the desk to use my tv then to rewire. Multiple in and multiple out hdmi switcher would be the best option for me but if it doesn't exist please give me your suggestions on how to make this easier!
Btw my GPU 1 hdmi and 3 display port input. Everything else is purely hdmi other than my monitor which can be plugged in with either !

Solution
Wanted to know if this was possible I currently own a 1 in 5 out hdmi switcher, but I was wondering if there's one where you can have 2 in and more than one out through searching I've only seen ones with either 1 in or 1 out never multiple on both sides. See as I have a small room and I have a double bed and at the end of that my desk with my monitor on and stuff then on the wall above my monitor I have my tv. If I ever fancy say watching something on my tv through my pc I have to get under my desk switch cables around or if I want to play my ps4 or switch on my monitor under the desk I go. I've alliviated some of this with my 1 in 5 out hdmi switcher connected to my monitor but Id have to go under the desk to use my tv then to...

kanewolf

Titan
Wanted to know if this was possible I currently own a 1 in 5 out hdmi switcher, but I was wondering if there's one where you can have 2 in and more than one out through searching I've only seen ones with either 1 in or 1 out never multiple on both sides. See as I have a small room and I have a double bed and at the end of that my desk with my monitor on and stuff then on the wall above my monitor I have my tv. If I ever fancy say watching something on my tv through my pc I have to get under my desk switch cables around or if I want to play my ps4 or switch on my monitor under the desk I go. I've alliviated some of this with my 1 in 5 out hdmi switcher connected to my monitor but Id have to go under the desk to use my tv then to rewire. Multiple in and multiple out hdmi switcher would be the best option for me but if it doesn't exist please give me your suggestions on how to make this easier!
Btw my GPU 1 hdmi and 3 display port input. Everything else is purely hdmi other than my monitor which can be plugged in with either !
What you want is an HDMI matrix switcher. They can be expensive. Monoprice has a selection of matrix switchers -- https://www.monoprice.com/search/index?keyword=hdmi matrix

Reactions: JodeToad
Solution