[SOLVED] 2 intake and 3 exhaust good?

Apr 22, 2020
hey guys. I bought the master box nr600 case and I was wondering if 2 front intakes and 3 exhaust would be a good configuration. 2 front fans are 140mm. Came with my h115i platinum cooler. So I cant rlly stick a 3rd fan. The rest are 120mm fans. Anyway, would this be a good fan configuration?

Solution
So the h115i is in the front as an intake??

If so yes that's fine, I'd argue you only need 2 exhaust fans with that configuration but 3 is fine if you already have them.

You could run those 3 exhausts low speed, 600rpm or so and it'll still perform well.

If so yes that's fine, I'd argue you only need 2 exhaust fans with that configuration but 3 is fine if you already have them.

You could run those 3 exhausts low speed, 600rpm or so and it'll still perform well.

Solution
Apr 22, 2020

Yes. They are set to intake. I swapped from the h510i case so i rlly hope I get better temps with the same fan config from the h510i.