[SOLVED] 2 monitors - different refresh

czcina

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2012
Hi all.
My setup
Can different refresh rate be a problem for GPU?
I'm running 1x1080p 60HZ and 1x1440p 1440HZ of 5700 XT Nitro + , with 3700x / Hero VII
Using both displays as "Extend these displays"

Solution
Are you gaming on both monitors, or only on one? If you are gaming on both at the same time, it "could" be a problem. If you are only gaming on the 1440p display and the other is for browser or whatever, then it's not a problem. That's exactly the setup I have PLUS I have another big screen 1080p 75hz display connected as well, and there are no issues. Should not be a problem.
Are you gaming on both monitors, or only on one? If you are gaming on both at the same time, it "could" be a problem. If you are only gaming on the 1440p display and the other is for browser or whatever, then it's not a problem. That's exactly the setup I have PLUS I have another big screen 1080p 75hz display connected as well, and there are no issues. Should not be a problem.

Solution

czcina

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2012
yeah, just gaming on one, browser / netflix etc on 1080p... thx for help !