2 month old Computer overnight can no longer get signal on two different monitors

Sep 18, 2018
Hey everyone I have a problem here I can’t figure out maybe someone here has some insight. I’ve had my new computer for 2 months and it’s worked perfectly until I got home from work today. I shut it down like normal last night, came home today and powered it on like normal but my monitor (AG271QG) has no signal. Computer runs perfectly, fans on lights on, gpu fan runs at first and stops (it doesn’t come on until I start gaming usually) I tried different DP cables and even HDMI but still no signal. Thinking it was the monitor My brother brought his monitor (XB271HU) over and I tried the same thing but my computer still won’t put out a signal. The keyboard (HyperX Alloy Elite) lights up, my mouse lights up but just no signal. With no signal or picture if I press spacebar while my tower is powered on it actually shuts the tower off which scares me as if it’s a short circuit in the motherboard? but literally nothing’s changed since I shut it down last night. It didn’t even move. My specs are

CPU - Intel® Core™ Processor i7-8086K Limited Edition 4.00GHz [Turbo 5.0GHz] 12MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151 (Coffee Lake)

GPU - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID x2 with SLI

Motherboard - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero Wi-Fi AC) ATX w/ RGB

RAM - 16GB (8GBx2)

PSU - 850 Watts Corsair TX-M Series TX850M 80 PLUS GOLD

Cooling - Corsair Hydro H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate

HDD - 3TB (3TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD
SSD- 250GB Samsung 860 EVO Series SATA-III 6 Gb/s

Windows 10 64 Bit

My brother and I tried switching monitors/hdmi/DP cables, unplugging all keyboards/mice/ all usb’s before boot, unplugging all cords/power cables, using different outlets, taking out the SLI, took out one of the RAM’s but nothing. We finally swapped GPU locations (bottom one to top and top to bottom slot) thinking one of the GPUs was busted but still no signal. The GPU’s fans spin up on boot so they must work the computers only 2 months old. Just won’t put out a picture to the monitor anymore overnight. Spacebar shutting it down with no signal scares me but I have warranty if the motherboard short circuited. I just don’t know. I’m not that computer smart to begin with so any help is appreciated. Sorry for long post tried give as much information as I could, thanks.

Solution
You can try removing your GPU and running PC with integrated graphics, which may show if your 1080Ti is working or not.If it doesn't display at all after removing 1080Ti, then I believe you have damaged your motherboard
Sep 18, 2018
So I removed the other RAM stick and after that I finally got to my Bios. After that my motherboard tried to diagnosis and auto repair it fails. Which takes me to all the Windows options for clean install, reset, system restore etc. but none of them work something seems to be corrupted

saptadeep_nath_58

Prominent
May 14, 2018
You can try removing your GPU and running PC with integrated graphics, which may show if your 1080Ti is working or not.If it doesn't display at all after removing 1080Ti, then I believe you have damaged your motherboard

Solution