Question 2 new Case fans not spinning

Jeff_120

Honorable
Dec 11, 2016
Hello
I bought today the Aerocool Rev RGB combo with 3 RGB fans and a controller, unfortunately 2 out of 3 fans are not spinning, I tried switching ports on the controller but nothing changed.
LEDs work though
Could they be DOA?

If the leds are working then there is power to the fans. Spin the fans with your finger and see if they turn. Make sure the mounts are even and flat and you have equal torque on the mounting screws. Also make sure the fans are pushed firmly against the center mount because they are removable.

Last edited:

Jeff_120

Honorable
Dec 11, 2016
Nah, I don't think those TEMP values are high by any means. That's normal behavior for the GPU, when it is under full load/stress.......Those are safe TEMP values....Though, if the fans are capped out to 100%, then the temp shouldn't be this much high on the Zotac Model, IMO...

Post me the link for this card first....Maybe one of the reviewers tested the card under a different environment....
If the leds are working then there is power to the fans. Spin the fans with your finger and see if they turn. Make sure the mounts are even and flat and you have equal torque on the mounting screws. Also make sure the fans are pushed firmly against the center mount because they are removable.
Yes my bad, one of the fan had some cable stopping it from spinning and the other one was not plugged (shame on me).
Now how to make the 4 fans leds work simultaneously, it will be my task for the afternoon