Question 2 Questions at once

FGK1536

Reputable
Apr 2, 2019
Yeah, I have 2 questions about Win7. First, I can change my Wallpaper with the Admin to whatever I want. But when I go to the other User, I can only change the Wallpaper to a single color, if I try a picture or pre-installed Wallpapers like the Windows Aero wallpapers it changes to black. The second question is, if any data will be deleted or damaged if I use Windows Anytime Upgrade, because I found out that it is easy to find free Windows 7 Keys and I want to upgrade to Windows Ultimate 64-bit or Pro 64-bit because I'm stuck with Win7 pro 32-bit(my processor supports 64-bit)

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
The secondary account is likely limited, or there's a group policy in place.

As for "free" keys, we do not support piracy here - and there's no legal way to acquire "free" W7 keys.

However, if you already have a legit key, you can reinstall Windows Pro 64bit - the key applies for both.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Then, essentially you are the vendor - and you should have the installation media (Microsofts viewpoint).

You don't have the original disk you used to install in the first place?

There are ways to acquire an ISO file, but all are questionable sources and I'm not going to link you to any.

Finding a Windows 7 disk is not too difficult, and can be purchased for a few bucks (no key, obviously).... but perhaps have a word with your local computer retailer/repair store. They likely have an abundance, and you could source one from them.