[SOLVED] 2-Way CrossFireX

Solution
thanks so much. which card is working well. could you suggest me onemore?

No.

Your board only supports Crossfire, not SLI. The graphics card you have only supports SLI, not Crossfire. So there is no card you can buy which would work with your existing card in Crossfire, since your existing card does not support Crossfire.

In any case, even if your board did support SLI, I would not reccomend adding another P2200 quadro, since the performance gain would be very small, and in some cases you would make performance worse with 2 cards. The P2200 quadro is a video workstation card, not a gaming card, so SLI drivers would not be optimised for it and nothing would support it. If you're attempting to use this card for gaming (which it...

TommyTwoTone66

Prominent
BANNED
Apr 24, 2021
thanks so much. which card is working well. could you suggest me onemore?

No.

Your board only supports Crossfire, not SLI. The graphics card you have only supports SLI, not Crossfire. So there is no card you can buy which would work with your existing card in Crossfire, since your existing card does not support Crossfire.

In any case, even if your board did support SLI, I would not reccomend adding another P2200 quadro, since the performance gain would be very small, and in some cases you would make performance worse with 2 cards. The P2200 quadro is a video workstation card, not a gaming card, so SLI drivers would not be optimised for it and nothing would support it. If you're attempting to use this card for gaming (which it looks like you are since you want to add another card) then you will get disappointing results since it is a video editing card.

If you want better performance in GAMES and you do not use this card for VIDEO EDITING, which is what it is designed for, then you should sell it, since a used P2200 quadro still sells for around $300 on ebay. Use the money you get to purchase an RTX2070 which is actually cheaper used than the P2200 and will have significantly better performance in games.

Reactions: virtusft34
Solution