[SOLVED] 2 week old g600 randomly stopped working and shuts off all other USBs at the same time

Sep 30, 2019
I bought my new logitech g600 about 2-3 weeks ago and today I load up, Deep Rock Galactic, and all of a sudden my mouse and keyboard go out, I unplugged and plugged both of them back in but nothing. I decided to try and restart my computer so I did that but the computer wouldnt even POST without unplugging the G600. I unplugged the g600 and got the computer on plugged in another mouse and it seems to be working fine. Ive plugged the G600 into another computer and it still doesnt work. There is a little bump in the cord so I assume that it would be something with the mouse, but in the past that never made all of my other USBs be disabled as well. Anyone have any ideas of how to fix this outside of just sending the mouse back and getting a new one?

Solution
Not really. If a USB device send too many polls to a USB hub it can cause the USB hub itself to crash, which would explain why all your USB stopped working.

Your only option is to send it back for a replacement as it sounds like the mouse you got was faulty. Don't let this dissuade you from the G600. I currently use mine at work and it is now 7 years old, I bought it for Guild Wars 2, and its still working strong.
Not really. If a USB device send too many polls to a USB hub it can cause the USB hub itself to crash, which would explain why all your USB stopped working.

Your only option is to send it back for a replacement as it sounds like the mouse you got was faulty. Don't let this dissuade you from the G600. I currently use mine at work and it is now 7 years old, I bought it for Guild Wars 2, and its still working strong.

Reactions: Phillip Corcoran
Solution

TRENDING THREADS